Kussmaul 12V HP Horizontal Mount
- 125 PSI Max Rating, 12V, 11A
- Vehicle mount compressor ensures air brake system is properly pressurized for immediate truck departure from station
- Auto Drain Built-in: Automatically purges water separator bowl every time compressor cycles off
- Pressure switch regulated operation automatically senses low pressure in air system and restores proper pressure, preventing brake lock-up
- Pressure gauge provides system status
- No interference with engine mounted air compressor
- Factory set PSI actuation points: 105 "On", 125 "Off" with Adjustment differential 20 PSI
- Sealed ball bearings for long service life
- 15A circuit breaker installed in pressure switch
- 1 year warranty
The Auto Pump 12 Volt HP, Air Compressor system, is a compact electric motor operated single cylinder air compressor designed specifically for installation on vehicles with air brakes. During long idle periods of the vehicle when even the slightest seepage can cause an air brake system pressure to drop below the brake lockup pressure, the Auto Pump automatically starts to maintain the pressure. The unit also has an automatic water separator that drains the water from the separator bowl whenever the pump is cycled.
The Auto Pump motor is directly coupled to the compressor section eliminating all belts and pulleys assuring long life and reliable operation. A heavy duty pressure switch is adjusted to start the compressor when the system pressure drops below 105 psi and stops the compressor when 125 psi is attained. The start up pressure is field adjustable - the pressure differential between start up and stopping is fixed. Please read and follow the installation instructions carefully. The Auto Pump requires no routine maintenance. A careful installation will assure years of trouble free operation.
This Auto Pump is for Horizontal Mounting Only. For Vertical Mounting, use Model 091-9-12V-HP-VER.