Federal Signal MicroPulse Wide Angle W9
A curved shape and powerful LEDs provide an impressive off-axis light spread.
MicroPulse® Wide Angle’s curve design and powerful LEDs provide an impressive 180-degree light spread. These perimeter lights are ideal for mounting on push bumpers, rub rails, side mirrors and spoilers of first responder and work truck vehicles. MicroPulse Wide Angle models are available in Red, Blue, White and Amber, as well as split-color and dual-color combinations.
Highly effective warning light.
MicroPulse Wide Angle lights can be programmed to operate as a single unit or in synchronization with multiple MicroPulse light heads. Built-in flash patterns enable multiple vehicle perimeter lights to be either synchronized in the same pattern or in opposite sequence.
Built to last.
The MicroPulse Wide Angle lens is made of UV resistant polycarbonate to protect against harsh conditions. Models come standard with a Black bezel and are also available with an optional Chrome bezel.
- Utilizes (6), (9) or (12) LEDs; 180-degree light spread
- Perfect for mounting on push bumpers, rub rails, side mirrors and spoilers
- Synchronizes with other MicroPulse products
- Available in Single, Split, or Dual Color models
- 12 (MPSW9 Single Color), 18 (MPSW9 Dual Color) or 27 (MPSW6) selectable flash patterns
- UV resistant polycarbonate lens
- Black bezel included; Optional Chrome (MPSW9/MPSW6) and White (MPSW6) bezels available
- IP67 rated for protection against dust and water
- Three-year warranty